[IMC] Fwd: Program Committee Meeting

Gary Storm grstorm24 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 22:03:30 UTC 2012

  ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gary Storm <grstorm24 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Subject: Program Committee Meeting
To: Barbara kessel <barkes at gmail.com>, elizabeth.abraham at comcast.net,
dmccjr at att.net, mistergarza at gmail.com, Danielle Chynoweth <
danielle at prometheusradio.org>, cevans2 at hotmail.com, jw4peace at global.net,
Gary Storm <grstorm24 at gmail.com>

Hello all:

By a significant margin, the best time for the first Program committee
meeting is Thursday, June 14 at 7:00 p.m. Let's gather at the first floor
lounge in the IMC and see where the best place to convene will be. I am
sorry that this time did not work out for two of you, but I will make sure
you receive minutes. An agenda will be circulated at the meeting. I am
willing to serve as the Board co-chair of the committee if supported in
this role; we will need to select a second co-chair from Working Group
representative at the meeting. Thanks

Gary Storm
UC-IMC Board of Directors