[IMC] Please post our One Summer Day video

Melany Jackson melany at cuathome.us
Mon Jun 18 22:04:11 UTC 2012

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp306.net/zsf8eX

Hello,

We have one quick request for you. Will you please take just a moment
and post our One Summer Day Video to your facebook page, blog or
Website? Please also forward this link to your contacts via email.
Thank you.

Here is the video link:

http://youtu.be/a3T8rWE9zkI

We hope that you can be a part of our One Summer Day Grocery Cart Walk
on June 30 by walking, financially supporting us or donating items.
Even if you are in Florida or California, you can donate to One Summer
Day online ( http://www.cuathome.us/one-summer-day-2012 ). This event
will help 7 local organizations who help the homeless here in C-U.
It's hard to believe we are ONLY 12 DAYS AWAY!

Mel

Melany Jackson, M.Div. Chair, Council of Service Providers to the
Homeless

Executive Director
www.cuathome.us ( http://www.cuathome.us/ )
P.O. Box 8816
Champaign, IL 61826-8816

Office: 217-819-4569

Mobile: 217-480-5820
The One who has called you is completely dependable.If he said it,
he'll do it!
(I Thessalonians 5:24)