No subject

Thu Mar 8 04:02:08 UTC 2012

There was some talk about doing like last year: having a community
alliance of some sort as an umbrella for all the progressive groups
that want to march.

I don't see how it could hurt IMC's non-partisan status if they and
the greens both happened to be invited to the event by a third
organization which represented "community participation" or somesuch.