No subject

Thu Mar 8 04:02:08 UTC 2012

people's peace of mind, not really due to true threats.

Mike wants to point out that accoring to the Website Abuse Policy was
followed by Zach, which does not require prior notice.  He does think we
could have made things better.

Paul makes suggestion to use IMC list of e-mail addresses rather than the
list.

This discussion should pretty much explain what's happened.  And since
notice of IP logging the spammer has quit spamming. Mike suggests only
telling IMC list people (off list) .

Zach wonders if we should continue logging or not.  Mike suggests leaving it
to Steering this Sunday.

Zach was trying to walk the line between notifying the IMC and not tipping
off our spammer/hacker.  Paul thinks the safety valve is to use the list of
IMC list members rather than the IMC list that gets archived on the web.

We will let Steering decided if and when logging will continue until.  By
the policy it must end in 14 days -- it can be ended anytime until then.

On other topics:
Zach has made a few web config changes.  /cal and /calendar both go to the
same place so that we make sure people can find the calendar.  He fixed
library site problem (typo in config file).