[IMC] Booking space

meaguell gaines mgll_gns at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 22:00:32 UTC 2012

Hi I'm Meaguell,
I was hoping to book the IMC stage for two future performance's in April.
One would be a plave to host my vocal recital, a Sunday would work best for such an occasion, and
the other would be a dance showcase. I'm part of a partnership called "The future of dance" it consist of six dancers
each with diverse backgrounds of training, and we would like to just do a show, mostly for recording purposes to send
to talent, and dance agencies. So if you could get back to me about prices, and what not that would be awesome, we also would like to know the availability for the month, and also using the space to practice for said performances. Thank
you for your time.