[IMC] Zipcar Student's With Drive Spring 2012

Zipcar Illinois zipcaruiuc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 00:36:52 UTC 2012

Hello Student Organization Leaders!!

We contacted many of you last semester and many of you participated in
Student's With Drive. Many of you went on to win free driving credit for
your groups and some even received grants from Zipcar and Ford. With that
said, we would love for you to participate in our program again this
spring. Below is all the information needed to proceed in our competition.

We are not here to spam anyone, we just really want to get involved in the
student life here on campus. If any of you receiving this email are no
longer in charge of the group and would like to be removed from the list,
we would greatly appreciate any email information on your new Execs. Please
pass this information on to any students in your groups that would like to
take advantage of our opportunities!

Our contact information is at the end of this email or you can email us
back directly on zipcaruiuc at gmail.com.

Thanks!

*
*

*get zipcar and grab life by the wheels.***

*could your club use a lift?*

Who says you have to choose between homework, sleep, and a social life? With
Zipcar <http://www.zipcar.com/zipuillinois>, you can do it all. Zipcar is a
car-sharing service with vehicles on and off campus that you can reserve by
the hour or day so you can get to everything on your list. It’s convenient
and affordable, too. (Did we mention gas and insurance are included?)

Sororities, fraternities, clubs and student organizations alike are all
becoming Zipcar fans thanks to our Student’s with Drive
program<http://apps.facebook.com/students-with-drive/>.
Each month 15 student groups from 5 categories compete for thousands of
dollars in Zipcar driving. Cruise on over to www.facebook.com/ZipcarU to
check out how it works. (This could be your lucky month.)

Not a member yet? Sign up today <http://www.zipcar.com/zipuillinois> for
only $25. Enter promo code *CECONVERT* and we’ll even give you $40 in free
driving to get you started. (You only need to be 18+ to join.)

See you on the road soon,

The Team at Zipcar

--
Brianna Hanek & John Duffy