[IMC] FW: Urbana Youth Summit - Agency Survey

Eldridge, Connie cjeldridge at urbanaillinois.us
Tue May 1 17:57:50 UTC 2012

From: Mierkowski, Kelly
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 11:27 AM
To: Eldridge, Connie
Subject: Urbana Youth Summit - Agency Survey

Good morning, all:

A planning group comprised of neighborhood, school, and City of Urbana
officials has formed to work to identify the needs of today's youth and
to engage educators and local social service providers in creating
programs for addressing these needs, including a look at after school
activities, youth mentoring, and summer programs for Urbana's target
neighborhoods.  This group is planning an Urbana Youth Summit on May 12,
2012 from 9:30am (registration) to 3:00pm, which will bring parents,
youth, and social service providers together to discuss programming
possibilities.  Attached to this email is the flyer announcing this
Summit.

We have developed this short survey to gather information from agencies
and programs who are currently providing activities for young people in
our area. We really want to hear about your experience in providing
youth programming and request that you complete the survey by May 4,
2012. Please note that all responses are confidential and no individual
or program will be identified. We will then tally the results and have
the summary available at the May 12 conference;  your response would be
much appreciated!

Here is a link to the survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Youth-Agency.

Thanks for your participation!