[IMC] Nikki Giovanni & Victor Cruz on The Show

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:12:34 UTC 2012

For those that have been inquiring, the full interview with Nikki
Giovanni<http://www.nikki-giovanni.com/>is posted online and available
at:
www.TheShow1045.com

During this conversation, she reveals her thoughts on *Whitney Houston's
death*, Rihanna and Chris Brown, an upcoming free event with Maya Angelou &
Toni Morrison, President Obama and so much more. This interview will *only
be available from* *May 8 to May 15*.

For those interested in the interview with *Victor Cruz*, that will be
available starting Thursday at the same website. We discuss the trials and
tribulations of an aspiring Latino actor in the film industry, his current
projects and much more. You won't be disappointed.

Please forward this to anyone else interested in seeing either interview.

Best,
Raymond Morales

PS To my knowledge, The Show is the only radio & TV program started, run
and starring a U of I student. Thank you to everyone who supports!

MD/PhD Candidate in Biochemistry

Executive Producer & Host, The Show
www.theshow1045.com

Station Manager