[IMC] Inquiry Regarding a Timeline of Information Technology

Lillian Decatur lillian.decatur at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:46:41 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I am curious if you are the person responsible for adding content to the following site: ucimc.org/content/new-american-oligarchy

I am a contributing writer to an extensive online project on the subject of informational technology and, in this role, recently completed research on a project that takes an in-depth look at the historical evolution of information technology starting with the famous Harvard Business Review article that marks the field's genesis and spans to the present day.

I would love to share this resource with you and I'm curious if you'd like to give it a read? Please let me know.

Thank you!

All my best,

Lillian Decatur

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.