[IMC] Matching IT Grant Available for Non-profits

Corinne Ferrari cferrari at elevationweb.org
Tue Nov 27 13:15:09 UTC 2012

Hi , is there someone in your organization that we can talk to regarding
IT?
We are a socially conscious web design and media firm. We wanted to share
with you that during our last 1 for 1 grant match campaign we allocated
more than $450,000 helping more than 125 Nonprofit organizations upgrade
their website.
You can learn more about us and apply for the 1 for 1 match at
http://mail.elevationweb.org/link.php?M=434866&N=323&L=5&F=T.
Feel free to call me if you have further questions.

Kind regards,
Corinne

Corinne Ferrari
Account Manager
|Elevation- Web Solutions for Non-Profits
|PHONE (Main): 800.475.4590 |ext.585 |Fax: 800.475.4590 |
WASHINGTON DC | SAN FRANCISCO | MIAMI
http://mail.elevationweb.org/link.php?M=434866&N=323&L=4&F=T

To remove yourself from this list: Elevation will send out four emails per
year.  If you would like to opt-out of the mailing, please click
http://mail.elevationweb.org/unsubscribe.php?M=434866&C=b21df73376bc13876ea23d9459dbd7b0&L=99&N=323
to  unsubscribe.