[IMC] iBAR 2012 Sponsorship

Shavion Scott slscott1 at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 10 19:30:08 UTC 2012

To whom it may concern:

 BAN is the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Black Alumni
Network. The Black Alumni Network consists of Alumni individuals committed
to promoting the welfare and interests of the University of Illinois,
primarily access and enrollment for Black students. The BAN is an affiliate
organization of the University of Illinois Alumni Association (UIAA).

This year we are hosting our second major event, Illinois Black Alumni
Reunion (iBAR) on the Illinois Urbana-Champaign campus. iBAR is designed to
help students who are high school age and college undergraduates learn more
about college and career success and to raise scholarship funds for Black
students in need.

There are a variety of components that make iBAR a success including
community service activities for local high school students, current
students and alumni; social action oriented events that encourage attendees
to "launch into action;" and social networking opportunities guaranteed to
connect... inspire...and engage...Illinois  alumni, faculty and staff,
local community and current students across the decades.

We have celebrities confirmed along with an address expected from both the
Chancellor and the President of the University. Attached are sponsorship
opportunities that will allow your organization to show commitment to the
aforementioned initiatives.

With your support, this will lend an unsurpassed community value to our
program and attract the public and the media for a cause that supports
youth in their college and career pursuits and the ongoing development of
alumni from Illinois.

Please let us know if you are able to support and/or participate in iBAR
2012.  We would appreciate your decision by Monday, October 15, 2012.

Also visit our website @ www.illinoisban.org for updates and additional
information.

Please feel free to contact me, for more details and information or if you
have any questions.

Thank you in advance,

Shavion Scott