[IMC] Promoting Social & Economic Justice

Sandy Brown sandyb214 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 17:23:57 UTC 2012

I noticed in your mission statement that you are committed to the promotion of social and economic justice in our community. This subject is in dire need of being addressed and I was wondering if you are familiar with smart grid agenda.

In 2006 our local power company, Ameren Power, removed the analog meters from homes in Champaign and Urbana and installed digital "smart" meters without consent of the homeowners. These current meters emit an electromagnetic radiation pulse once every hour or so. It has recently come to my attention that Ameren plans to roll out the "new and improved" smart meter in early 2013. These new meters will emit the electromagnetic pulse continuously. Not only are these meters an affront to our rights of freedom and privacy, the radiation cause a multitude of illnesses.

Attempting to fight this installation has proven difficult. Ameren, being the huge corporation it is, does not want to back down easily. Also, this is not a local phenomenon; smart meters are being installed globally.

With your help, I was hoping to bring this problem to light, so that others can protect themselves from this imminent threat to our health and sovereign right to choose.

Following you will find more information of this subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41ryZgqHX2c&feature=g-all-lik

takebackyourpower.net

http://www.napervillesmartmeterawareness.org/

http://freedomtaker.com/