[IMC] IMPULSE Magazine

Cristal Espana espana1 at illinois.edu
Fri Oct 12 20:19:19 UTC 2012

Hello,

My name is Cristal España and I am the Publisher for IMPULSE Magazine.
IMPULSE is the University of Illinois' lifestyle and society magazine. A
cultural catalyst, IMPULSE sparks the popular dialogue about all the latest
trends in politics, opinions, fashion, food, sex and everything else an
Illini cares about.

Ad space is now available for our Fall 2012 issue! Reach out to U of I
students and let them know about your business by purchasing an ad.

To learn more about IMPULSE and its readers please view the media kit I
have attached (prices are negotiable). If you have any questions please
feel free to ask!

Thanks,

Cristal España