[IMC] Music Shoppe Lesson Studios Recital- December 14

Stacey Peterik stacey at themusicshoppe.com
Tue Oct 23 21:00:06 UTC 2012

Hello,

I just filled out a form on your website for the Music Shoppe Lesson
Studios to use the IMC for a recital on Friday, December 14, 2012. Last
time I did this, there was some glitch in the website and we didn't get it
booked and then my manager called. I just want to make sure that the form
went through and that we reserve the stage space for that night from 6:30
pm until 8:30 pm. Please let me know what needs to happen next. Thanks!

--
Stacey Peterik
Studio Administrator