[IMC] UCIMC Volunteer Opportunities?

kllemke at ilstu.edu kllemke at ilstu.edu
Wed Oct 24 17:16:35 UTC 2012

Hey there -

I am highly interested in a volunteer position at your center.  I have
read about the work that you are doing and everything sounds so
phenomenal.  I tried to make an account on your "Volunteers" section
on the website but somehow my information was not going through. Could
I possibly bring a hard copy in over the weekend? I am currently
looking for any opportunities Thursday night through Sunday night but
my schedule is changing drastically next semester.

Thank you and I hope you have a peaceful Wednesday-
Kristen Lemke