[IMC] Office Space/Artist Studio for Lease @ IMC

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:17:57 UTC 2012

Please find below an announcement for studio/office space available at the
IMC.

An office lease is a big commitment. The cost of your studio/office space
lease affects your bottom line and can interfere with your creativity.  Let
the IMC help you with that.  The Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center
has the perfect studio/office for your project.  Located in the heart of
downtown Urbana, we sit at the center of activity and access.  Spaces are
available as low as $265.00 per month.  Contact our staff at 217-344-8820
ask for Carol.

--
Carol Ammons-Operation Director
UC-IMC, ucimc.org