[IMC] The Caymans, one more hurricane, and we're halfway there!

The Yes Men info at tmwrk.com
Tue Oct 30 00:20:45 UTC 2012

The Caymans, one more hurricane, and we're halfway there!

Dear Friend,

Some funny friends of ours went to the Caymans to find Romney's money, and all we got was this hilarious video. They were sponsored in part by the Yes Lab. Please enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXK90PacpJA

If you're not in the Caymans, but rather in the US Northeast, here's a short guide to enjoying your hurricane.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-yes-men/hurricane-sandy_b_2035787.html

Finally, THANK YOU. Nearly a thousand of you have backed The Yes Men are Revolting and the Action Switchboard, bringing us halfway to our minimum goal—amazing considering we're just one week in.

Still, halfway isn't enough. For our diabolical plan to work, we need big numbers of backers—so if you haven't kicked in, please do, even if it's only $1. And please "share," tweet, "like," and email our campaign to your friends. If everyone on our list gave ten dollars, we'd have the whole budget for our movie and Switchboard right there, and we wouldn't have to go grovelling to the Man. Wouldn't that be nice?

www.kickstarter.com/projects/1194236337/the-yes-men-are-revolting

Onwards!
Your friends at Yes Men HQ

20 Cooper Square