[IMC] Pizza FM Fundraiser!

Adam Barnett abarnet2 at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 29 22:43:25 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

So as you may or may not know, Pizza FM <http://www.pizzafm.org> now has a
permanent space in Allen Hall in Urbana, which means we can start pushing
to stream our freeform, noncommercial, college radio station in January. We
just launched an Indiegogo Campaign to help raise funds for licenses,
equipment, etc. (Indiegogo is exactly a Kickstarter, for those who don't
know). http://www.indiegogo.com/fundpizzafm

It would be really helpful if you could take the time to share/promote this
campaign in any way you can so that U of I will finally have a college
radio station in the truest sense.

Thank you very much for your help, and if there's anything we can do in
return, please let me know!

--Adam Barnett

-----

Adam Barnett
Founder and Executive Director at Pizza fm <http://www.pizzafm.org>
Audio Engineer at Krannert Center for the Performing Arts
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign: BS in Advertising, Class of 2013
*Ph*: 847-421-0181

*Previous experience*:
Publicity intern at *Sub Pop Records* *| *News/Preview writer at *SSG
Music*| Intern at
*Polyvinyl Records* *|* Intern at *Drag City Records* *|* Music Editor at *Buzz
Magazine* *|* Events Intern at *The Stranger* *| *Intern at *Mitch Marlow
Management* *| *Asst. Music Director at *WKDU-Philadelphia*