[IMC] IT Assistance For Nonprofits

Joe Bertolo jbertolo at elevation-web.org
Tue Apr 23 14:45:06 UTC 2013

Hi , is there someone in your organization that we can talk to regarding
IT?

My name is Joe Bertolo and I´m a nonprofit web consultant. Our company,
Elevation -Web Solutions for Nonprofits, is helping nonprofits redesign
their websites.

Last year with our 1 for 1 match program, my socially-conscious company
helped 150 nonprofit organizations benefit from the latest in web
technology.

You can learn more about us and apply for the 1 for 1 match at
http://elevation-web.org/mail/link.php?M=434866&N=426&L=4&F=T

Please call me if you have any questions.
Kind Regards,

Kind regards,
Joe

Joe Bertolo
Account Manager
|Elevation- Web Solutions for Non-Profits
|PHONE (Main): 800.475.4590 |ext. 2 |Fax: 800.475.4590 |
|WASHINGTON DC|SAN FRANCISCO|
http://elevation-web.org/mail/link.php?M=434866&N=426&L=4&F=T

If you would like to opt-out of the mailing, please click
http://elevation-web.org/mail/unsubscribe.php?M=434866&C=b21df73376bc13876ea23d9459dbd7b0&L=99&N=426
to  unsubscribe.