[IMC] Who to contact about "Production"?

Charles Schultz sacrophyte at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 15:43:43 UTC 2013

Good day,

I see on the UCIMC website there is a department (for lack of a better
word) that does "Production":

> "Production has produced short and long-form video, IMC Radio News, and
> sponsored programming onto public-access TV. The IMC Production Group
> manages the recording and editing facilities in the IMC Production Room and
> offers training and educational workshops on multimedia production and
> open-source media software."

I have signed up for and am awaiting approval to join the mailing list. Is
there a chairperson or "head honcho" I can communicate with in the mean
time? I am mostly curious about OTA broadcasts - I know the IMC has a radio
broadcast, but the IMC does not broadcast video, does it? What exactly does
"onto public-access TV" mean?

Thanks much!

--
Charles Schultz