[IMC] Who to contact about "Production"?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 00:25:21 UTC 2013

Charles,
I used to be an admin on that list and did work with the group, but the
web page is most likely outdated. I'm pretty sure there's no active
group and the list is rather moribund, as I'm still on it. It was
basically a group that tried to keep our media production gear going.
This was a big deal when we first started, less so now that everyone has
a video camera on their phone and video editing software on their
laptop. I'm sure that it would be good to have this as an active group
and my pardon if I stepped on something I wasn't aware was happening.
Mike Lehman