[IMC] Who to contact about "Production"?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 08:09:47 UTC 2013

The Production Room supported a number of projects. There was a news
program on WEFT produced there, a number of independent projects that
aired locally, regionally, or nationally in one form or another were
produced there. WRFU used it/uses it to support some of its equipment.

There have been discussions in the past about putting in a video studio,
which at some points CGTV was considering itself, but which lacked space
at the city building where their offices/broadcast facilities are
located. Again, a lot of changes in the last few years, so not sure
about any active status to that...

As for why government does a lot of things, I can't help much with
despite having my own opinions about their priorities. In some cases,
cooperation and joint projects have worked well. In other, no much
accomplished, but government has no monopoly on wasted effort in our
society. One look at what else is on cable TV is proof of that.;-)
Mike Lehman