[IMC] Quad Day Call for UCIMC Volunteers (Please distribute widely!)

Alex Cline rev.a.r.cline at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 19:01:05 UTC 2013

On August 25, we will be tabling for QUAD DAY!

This is a big deal, because this is our main chance to bring U of I
students in to the IMC as volunteers.

This year, I would like at least 4 volunteers at all times, and it would be
good to have multiple laptops up and running for people to sign up (last
year we used pen and paper and we lost a few names to bad handwriting).

We'll probably have a brief orientation before the event too, just so we
can all be sure that we're giving the students accurate information. I want
to hold an event at the IMC sometime during the week after Quad Day so we
can get people in and involved.

Please sign up to help out if you think you can spare some time on a Sunday
in August.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlXFQwvu8fCxdEwwdTkxcU1iT2xhdGYzaVJUVVhCckE#gid=0

Thanks,
Alex