[IMC] Reminder - An Invite to Stage 32

Stage 32 noreply at stage32invite.com
Tue Jul 30 13:30:25 UTC 2013

    Stage 32

   [1]

 You have been invited to join STAGE 32 [2] by a member of our
community.

 STAGE 32 is the premier FREE social network for film, television, and
theatre creatives. Launched in September of 2011, Stage 32 is now home
to MORE THAN 125,000 of the most talented individuals from OVER 170
COUNTRIES. We’ve been called Facebook meets LinkedIn for those
working in - or with a desire to work in - the film, television, or
theater industries.

 Thousands of our members have used the site to:

 	* Find work
 	* Secure representation
 	* Launch projects
 	* Land funding
 	* Hone their craft and expand their industry knowledge

 Because Stage 32 is FREE, we ask all members of the community to pay
it forward and invite at least 5 fellow creatives. We're thrilled you
received an invitation and we look forward to having you as part of
the Stage 32 community.

 CLICK HERE TO CREATE YOUR FREE STAGE 32 PROFILE [3]

 Thank you,
 The Stage 32 Team

 125,000 creatives have taken control of their careers by joining
STAGE 32 [4] - Do you 32?

Links:
------
[1] http://www.stage32invite.com/?inv=1125841