[IMC] URGENT: Boneyard Arts Festival Participation?

Boneyard Campus boneyard.campus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 20:10:55 UTC 2013

Dear RSOs,

Hello! I am contacting you to follow-up and see if you are participating in
this year's Boneyard Arts
Festival<http://www.40north.org/programs/boneyard> for
"Campus Day" on Thursday, April 11th? We are really looking for some dance
and vocal groups, non-performance artists (photographers, writers, etc), or
just production groups that would like to help out! Please check out the
website and let me know if you are interested. The registration deadline is
March 10th!

If interested, please email *boneyard.campus at gmail.com*

Thank you
*Kerri Malone*
*Chair | Boneyard Arts Festival Campus Committee*