[IMC] Library caretaker

Jessie Shoraga jessie.shoraga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 00:52:56 UTC 2013

Hello!

My name is Jessie and I'm in my second year of renting an art studio from
the IMC. I'm also currently enrolled at parkland with an English/literature
focus ... with my mind set on attending U of I when my core work is
complete.

I have a passion for both the IMC and radical literature and would love to
be considered for being a car taker for this important library. Katie
Fizdale is the one who alerted me to the need for this and I've already
been coming up with ideas! Haha

A starting list of what I can offer:

*I am resident of the CU, meaning I won't be leaving over the summer or
holiday breaks. You get me all the time!

*I am invested in the community. I grew up right here in central IL and
after being gone fore for 10 years, chose to be back home and lay down
roots. I am involved in the Common Ground Co-op (both as an employee and
owner) and patron of the art theater. I believe this to be a vibrate
wonderful community and am always seeking new ways to be involved.

*I have a strong background with marketing and believe I could help grow
the valuable resource that is the IMC library. I would love to host mini
events and workshops throughout the year and well as help contribute to
zine fest.

Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to talking with you more!

Jessie