[IMC] Possible Venue?

K'La Albertini klalbertini at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:16:39 UTC 2013

Hello,

I host a monthly munch for local kinksters at Crane Alley.  Our main goal
is education and safety, and I often bring in speakers to talk on various
topics.  Recently, we've discussed moving more towards demonstrations, not
all of which lend themselves to public scrutiny.  While we (as of now)
don't have any plans to include nudity or overt sexual acts in our
demonstrations, we are interested in offering workshops on various types of
BDSM play.  We'd like to offer an impact play demonstration in November, in
reference to the many "Spanksgiving" events generally held around the
country this time of year.  This would include demonstrations of spankings
with various instruments, with discussions on technique, safety issues,
etc..  Understandably, I've had trouble finding public venues that will
allow such demonstrations, and I was told your space might be a good
option.

While the group is not currently in a financial position to do a monthly
rental (room 222 on your website looks ideal!), I was wondering if it would
be possible to rent a space once a month?  We're looking at doing the third
Tuesday of every month, starting on November 19, 2013 at 7:00pm.

I'd love to hear about the opportunities available to us.

Thank you!!!
--K'La Albertini
Moderator, The Bondage Club of Champaign County