[IMC] Fw: Poster for Jessica's Living Reflections Exhibit

Jessica Watson jessicabulty at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 22:42:20 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:22 PM, Jessica Watson <jessicabulty at yahoo.com> wrote:

On , Jessica Watson <jessicabulty at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Friends and Family,

I thought you might like to see the poster attached for my"Living Reflections" photography exhibit opening this weekend at the Springer Cultural Center in Downtown Champaign.  This is a duo show hosted by the Champaign Park District for the month of November including 63 photographs by me and many watercolors by Jamie Katewa.

Please come to the "Living Reflections" Exhibit Reception hosted by the Champaign Park District at the Springer Cultural Center on Thursday November 14, from 6-7:30pm.

Feel free to distribute this poster widely, and invite all your friends.  The reception and exhibit are free and open to the public.

Cheers!

Jessica