[IMC] For Immediate Release: HOME: Empower, Educate, Engage.

Caroline Baljon indigo.coop at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:19:39 UTC 2013

Title: HOME: Empower, Educate, Engage.
Dates: October 11 - 16, 2013
Opening Reception: October 11th, 6-8pm

United Way of Champaign County has launched a program to help families
during unstable periods of homelessness by providing emergency shelter, as
well as assisting them in transitioning to permanent housing. For one week,
various items from local artists will be showcased and sold at Indi Go
Artist Co-op in an effort to raise awareness in our community and
financially support this worthy cause. We are extremely thankful for these
artists who have partnered with us, as we believe art is a powerful way to
tell stories and share experiences. Please come join us at the opening
reception on October 11th at 6pm to enjoy a night of music and wine. Bring
your family and friends to browse the gallery and learn more - both the $5
entry donation and proceeds from the art sale will go towards this local
program.

For more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/1384814371753046/

--
Caroline Baljon