[IMC] Questions Please Reply ASAP

Charity Benefield cbenef2 at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 9 17:08:54 EDT 2014

*Dear IMC,  I have attempted to reach you twice by calling with no
response. Please assist me by answering a few questions listed below: How
do you keep track of sweat equity of people who wish to be members or use
space in this way instead of paying cash?What is the background check
process like for volunteers and/or members? Is there one?What kind of art
classes are offered?Do you offer private classes that do not take place
within the IMC? Do you offer private classes within the IMC?Is the IMC ADA
accessible for people who have disabilities? Thank you for your
help. Sincerely, Charity Benefield *