[IMC] C-U at Home Partnership

Mary Walker mwalker9121 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 13:13:47 EDT 2014

Dean,

This is Mary Walker, I was in on Saturday with my classmate Charity to speak with you about utilizing the IMC for a class catered towards the homeless population. Thank you for your time and guidance, and enthusiasm to help the community!

We reported back to our team and compiled a list of questions to be answered before moving forward with any particular idea:

1. In reference to hosting a private class at IMC, we were wondering if there are regular IMC art teachers we could utilize for our class. If so, do you have a list with contact info?
2. For the sweat equity- we were thinking of making this a monthly project where we would have our group of individuals come complete tasks for you. We understand there is a minimum of 5 hours for a year's membership, but thought a monthly commitment would help build a connection and responsibility within IMC. What are your thoughts on this?
3. Do you have a general list of art supplies for painting and drawing that you have on a regular basis (paint brushes, paint, canvases, paper etc.)
4. What would be the most suitable time for us to hold a class? Day of the week/time of day?
5. Is there a space we can utilize as in a locker of shelf to house materials?
6. Are there any other monetary attachments other than the membership fee and rental space fee?

We appreciate your time helping us with these inquiries. Please don't hesitate to contact me with further questions. You can reach me at this email or by phone (217) 519-4168.

Thanks again Dean, talk to you soon!
Mary Walker