[IMC] IL Humanities Council grant -- requesting DUNS number

Matt Meacham mwm at prairie.org
Mon Apr 14 22:57:49 EDT 2014

Dear friends at the Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center,

     Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to provide funding
for the Community Saturday School.  It's a very worthwhile project, and
we're honored to support it.

     As I mentioned to Dr. Davis, I'm afraid we can't issue grant payments
to you until we've received your DUNS number.  We have all of the other
information that we need, so as soon as you inform us of your DUNS number,
we'll be happy to begin issuing your payments.  Could you please let me
know what that number is whenever you have a chance?

     Thank you very much.  Again, it's a privilege to be involved with such
a valuable endeavor.

Sincerely,

Matt Meacham
--

*Matt Meacham*

Program officer-outreach | Illinois Humanities Council | Suite 1400 | 17
North State St.| Chicago, IL 60602.3296
312.422.5589 (Matt Meacham's desk)  | 312.422.5588 Fax | mwm at prairie.org

*www.prairie.org* <http://www.prairie.org/> |
*Follow*<http://twitter.com/ilhumanities>us on Twitter - @ILhumanities