[IMC] New Daytime Drop-In Center and Cardboard Box Sleep-Out

Melany Jackson melany at cuathome.us
Tue Feb 4 17:21:01 UTC 2014

Hello,

With another foreboding winter storm on the way, it's difficult to think
about those who are living on the streets, with nowhere to go. Our hope is
to open a new daytime drop-in center with the funds raised from One Winter
Night.

C-U *at* Home exists to help those who are homeless. Our 3rd Annual One
Winter Night takes place February 21, 2014. It's your opportunity to make a
difference!

Please call or email with any questions.

Thank you.

Melany Jackson, M.Div.
Chair, Council of Service Providers to the Homeless

[image:
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/276909_208587855869212_2573299_n.jpg]
Executive Director
www.cuathome.us
P.O. Box 8816
Champaign, IL 61826-8816

<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6ZX3MYJAUPRVC>

Office: 217-819-4569
Cell: 217-480-5820
The One who has called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll
do it!
*(I Thessalonians 5:24)*