[IMC] Last Project

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 01:48:33 UTC 2014

I hope everyone is staying warm this weekend. I am enclosing a link to my
last media project here in CU. It is incomplete and I am trying to raise
$250 to finish it. I usually don't this but the project is extremely
important to me. Basically, the main artist was unable to complete the
project with the time given and I am stuck with a half-finished product.
This final piece has historical significance with great educational value.
Here is a link to the demo video:
http://igg.me/at/theshow1045

Thank you to everyone who is considering helping to bring this into
completion.

Best,

Raymond Morales, Ph.D.
MD Candidate Class of 2014

ILL POETS SOCIETY project, Executive Producer
Snippet: http://youtu.be/cAUl6Qq8qV4

Executive Producer & Host, The Show
www.theshow1045.com