[IMC] Filmapalooza Regular Registration Ends on Wednesday!

48 Hour Film Project markandliz at 48hourfilm.com
Mon Feb 17 18:58:06 UTC 2014

Laisser le Bon Temps Rouler

Let the good times roll in New Orleans for [1]Filmapalooza 2014! But you've got
to hurry if you'd like  to rock and roll with us--regular registration ends this
Wednesday February 19th. Register now to secure your space and join in on the
fun!

Filmapalooza 2014 is just around the corner, from March 6th-10th in New Orleans.
Filmmakers from all around the world will join us for a weekend of films,
parties, networking, and more. Here are just a few of the highlights:
* screenings of all the 48HFP Best Films from our 2013 tour
* workshops in film finance and cinematography
* pub crawls, parties, and plenty of chances to network with filmmakers from
all around the world
* special Awards Ceremony where we honor the winning 2013 48HFP teams and
crown one film "The Best 48 Hour Film of 2013"

David Costabile to appear as guest Emcee

[2]This just in! Actor [3]David Costabile will appear during Filmapalooza as our
guest Emcee. You may remember Costabile from his work as Gale Boetticher in the
television series Breaking Bad. Some of his other film and television credits
include roles in Lincoln, Side Effects, Damages, The Office, and the recent Ben
Affleck/Justin Timberlake film Runner Runner.

We're excited to add David Costabile to our weekend that is already jam packed
with fun and exciting events that all filmmakers will love. Don't miss your
chance to join us for Filmapalooza--[4]sign up before the regular registration
period ends on Wednesday

Get the full schedule of events and details on hotels and registration
at [5]https://www.48hourfilm.com/filmapalooza/.

Get Social!
[6] [png]          [7] [png]           [8] [png]