[IMC] One Winter Night THIS FRIDAY!!!

Melany Jackson melany at cuathome.us
Tue Feb 18 16:35:04 UTC 2014

Hello,

We are SO EXCITED about our 3rd annual One Winter Night this Friday. It
looks like the weather is going to give us a bit of a break on Friday.
Please help us get the word out about this powerful fundraising and
awareness event to help the homeless in our community.

The good news is that we have enough volunteers signed up and are not
taking any more volunteer registrations at this time. The not so good news
is that we are behind in fundraising and are hoping for our generous
community to come through strong with donations leading up to and during
the event.

Please call or email with any questions. We hope to see you there!

Thank you.

Melany Jackson, M.Div.
Chair, Council of Service Providers to the Homeless

[image:
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/276909_208587855869212_2573299_n.jpg]
Executive Director
www.cuathome.us
P.O. Box 8816
Champaign, IL 61826-8816

<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6ZX3MYJAUPRVC>

Office: 217-819-4569
Cell: 217-480-5820
The One who has called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll
do it!
*(I Thessalonians 5:24)*