[IMC] For Immediate Release: Sock Monkeys

Caroline Baljon indigo.coop at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 20:26:56 UTC 2014

Title: Sock Monkeys
Dates: March 20th-24th
Opening Reception: March 21st, 6pm-8pm
Gallery Hours: M-F 6pm-8pm, Sat-Sun 9am-7pm

Every year Emily Yarger and Ann Alley attend the annual sock monkey madness
festival in Rockford, Il. It's a wonderful magical place where people treat
their sock monkeys like their children, and this behavior is expected and
encouraged! As our love for sock monkeys grows, so does our inspiration to
create sock monkey related art. This show is a culmination of photographs,
paintings and stuffed monkeys and is intended to bring a little bit of sock
monkey madness to Champaign.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1441522442750335/

--
Caroline Baljon