[IMC] IMC Rental Space

OldDelhiMusic.com olddelhimusic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 20:56:00 UTC 2014

Hello,

I live here in Urbana and I am currently running an online business out of
my home. For this business, I basically import ethnic musical instruments,
fine tune them so they play well, and sell them retail online to mostly
North American customers. I also do some repair/rebuilding work for
customers who ship me instruments they already own.

The space I have available in our home is not sufficient at this point, so
I am looking into alternatives. I do not need anything nice, but I do need
something that is accessible so I can take instruments, which are generally
shipped on pallets, to and from the loading dock to my storage/work space.
Please let me know if you have any options available. I am looking for
around 150-200 square feet.

Thank you,
Nic Dillon

217-390-9909 (cell)

--
Old Delhi Music | An Indian Instrument Boutique
facebook.com/olddelhimusic