[IMC] Filmapalooza Early Deadline TOMORROW! Register today!

48 Hour Film Project markandliz at 48hourfilm.com
Tue Jan 14 18:02:12 UTC 2014

Hi 48 Hour Film Project Filmmakers and Friends,

Registration is OPEN for Filmapalooza 2014.  This year, tickets are available to
everyone!  Join us March 6th - 10th to enjoy all that New Orleans has to offer.

5 Excellent Reasons to Attend:

1.     Meet other indie filmmakers from all over the world.

2.     See the top 48HFP films and be there to celebrate the winners at the
awards ceremony and the closing night award party.

3.     Attend parties, panels and be inspired by the keynote speaker.

4.     Enjoy the fine weather... in March, the average temperature in New
Orleans is 72°F/22°C.

5.     Combine activities! Filmapalooza starts just 2 days after Mardi Gras!

To register for your all access pass, click here:
[1]https://www.48hourfilm.com/filmapalooza/

Decide quickly to save money - our Early Bird rates expire tomorrow, Wed. Jan.
15.

Registration - All access passes available.  There are great discounts for 48HFP
participants – up to 33% off the regular admission price!

[2]https://www.48hourfilm.com/filmapalooza/

Come to Filmapalooza... we can't wait to meet you there!
Get Social!
[3] [png]          [4] [png]           [5] [png]