[IMC] Interactive Crime Rates Infographic

Aria Cahill me at ariacahill.com
Thu Jan 16 17:02:05 UTC 2014

Hi there,
I wanted to reach out to you with a suggestion for content on your site: http://bit.ly/CriminalStates

I am promoting this infographic on the various crime rates for each state and after seeing your link earlier to the FBI crime stats report, I thought your readers might enjoy this post.

If you decide to share, all I ask is that you credit the source and I can send visitors to your site as a thank-you if you are interested.

Thanks,
Aria Cahill

----

I do not have you on a mailing list, but if you do not like being very infrequently contacted about articles or infographics please click here and I will make sure to never contact you again.

http://www.ariacahill.com/optout/aW1jQHVjaW1jLm9yZw==