[IMC] One Summer Day Grocery Cart Walk to help the homeless

Melany Jackson melany at cuathome.us
Mon Jun 9 10:34:40 EDT 2014

Hello,

We are excited to announce our 3rd annual One Summer Day Grocery Cart Walk,
taking steps to fight homelessness! The family fun walk will be Saturday,
June 28, from 9-11am at Hessel Park.

Each walker is asked to raise at least $100 in support of our new Phoenix
Drop-In Center for the homeless. Groups are asked to raise at least $500.

We are also collecting donated items for several local homeless agencies:
socks, deodorant, razors, and laundry detergent.

Please help us get the word out about this fun way to make a difference in
the effort to help those who are without a home.

Thank you.

Melany Jackson, M.Div.
Chair, Council of Service Providers to the Homeless

[image:
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/276909_208587855869212_2573299_n.jpg]
Executive Director
www.cuathome.us
P.O. Box 8816
Champaign, IL 61826-8816

<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6ZX3MYJAUPRVC>

Office: 217-819-4569
Cell: 217-480-5820
The One who has called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll
do it!
*(I Thessalonians 5:24)*