[IMC] C-U Confidential - Issue 8 - ROUND 2 advertising solicitations

C-U Confidential cuconfidential at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:50:49 EDT 2014

Good afternoon friends,

Just a reminder that the ad booking deadline for C-U Confidential #8 is
little more than 1 hour away.

Given that said deadline is almost upon us, and the fact that I am way
short to be able to justify a minimum press run, I will exclusively give
everyone receiving this message who has not already booked for CUC 8 until
Noon on MONDAY to commit if you might be interested.

Please re-read my prior message for the details. A link to pricing is
included there.

I will knock 10% off all pricing above Bargain IF you respond directly to
this message AND you have not already placed in CUC 8.

Non-advertisers who wish to contribute to publication are invited to send
PayPal donations to cuconfidential at gmail.com. Please note that it is to be
put towards CUC 8 and whether you want to be thanked publicly or remain
anonymous.

CUC 8 will be postponed to the fall if I am still short after 12 p.m.
Monday. Please consider.

Have a good weekend,
Jason P.

--