[IMC] For Immediate Release: abCU 2014

Caroline Baljon indigo.coop at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 23:45:30 UTC 2014

Title: abCU: Letters, Words, and Wisdom
Dates: April 10th-14th
Location: indi go
Opening reception: April 11th, 6pm-10pm
Gallery hours: M-F 6pm-8pm, Sat-Sun 9am-7pm

abCU: Letters, Words, and Wisdom 2014 is CUDO's fifth annual typography
exhibit and fundraiser. In addition to uppercase and lowercase letters of
the alphabet, punctuation, and symbols, this show will feature words,
phrases, and quotes.

Entries are handcrafted by local artists and designers in a variety of
mediums, with emphasis on handmade processes.

Past mediums have included screen printing, hand drawn illustration,
letterpress, collage, sculpture, painting, and more! ABCU was created with
the sentiment that artwork should be affordable and attainable.

All artwork will be for sale at affordable prices during our opening
reception on April 11th, 2014. All proceeds will go towards supporting
programming for the Champaign-Urbana Design Organization (CUDO).

Friday, April 11, 6-10pm :: Opening Party! Hosted by CUDO at indi go Artist
Co-Op

Can't make it Friday?! We will also be open Saturday and Sunday of the
Boneyard Arts Festival!

https://www.facebook.com/events/300323763448281

--
Caroline Baljon