[IMC] Mountainfilm on Tour

Mandy Blackburn mandy at champaignsurplus.com
Wed Mar 26 16:23:14 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm writing to inform you about an upcoming special event called
Mountianfilm on Tour, presented by Champaign Surplus.  We invite you and
your members to join us for a fun and engaging evening. Mountainfilm on
Tour will be held on April 8th, 7:30pm at The Art Theater in Champaign, IL.
 Tickets are on sale now at Champaign Surplus or online.  General admission
tickets are $15 each, youth tickets, for 16 and under, are $10 each, and
benefactor tickets are $50 each.

Started in 1979, Mountainfilm in Telluride, Colorado is one of the
America's longest-running film festivals. Each year, leading independent
documentary films from around the world, are chosen based on Mountainfilm's
mission to educate and inspire audiences about issues that matter, cultures
worth exploring, environments worth preserving, and conversations worth
sustaining.   A selection of the festival films then hit the road for
Mountainfilm on Tour.

100% of proceeds for this events go to support Illinois: Operation Military
Kids. IL OMK is a non-profit organization that works to make life better
for our local military youth by providing a wide range of recreational,
social, educational, and camp programs for the children of local Service
members.

For more information and a complete listing of the short films airing
please visit http://www.champaignsurplus.com/Mountainfilm

Thank you for your time,

Mandy Blackburn
Champaign Surplus