[IMC] Social Justice Resources Blog

Barbara Lewis barbara at socialworkdegree.net
Mon Mar 24 15:30:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

My name is Barbara Lewis. I researched and completed a list of 100
great websites and organization dedicated to Social Justice. I found many
great civil rights & community organizations, women's rights groups, health
rights & advocacy, elder & disabled advocacy, and other social justice
related sites. You can see the list at http://www.socialworkdegree.net/social-justice-organizations/

As an active promoter of the Social Work Community I believe that
social equality and justice are the hallmarks of a healthy society. I really
hope my list of “Social Justice” resources will help educate people on the
subject. Do you mind taking a look at the page and if allowable posting a link
on your resources page of http://www.ucimc.org/content/statement-support-pelican-bay-hunger-strike-former-illinois-prisoner-gregory-koger
?

Thank you very much and please let me know if there is anything I can
do to have my page be an addition on yours.

Barbara Lewis
PO Box 14025
Chicago, IL 60614