[IMC] IMC Space Rental inquiry

Jamie McGowan jamieghana at gmail.com
Tue May 6 14:16:13 EDT 2014

Dear IMC folks -
I wanted to find out about the availability space for a concert on
September 13, 2014 -- from 7:00- 11:00 pm.

I am part of a group that is soon going to be filing it's non-profit papers
with the State of Illinois, and we wanted to have a fundraiser there with a
live band followed by drumming. Can you let me know what the rate would be
for this event? Do you have a special rate that is for non-profits?

Also, do you have amps, mics, and a mixing board there for use?  Or would I
need to rent that?

Thanks,
Jamie