[IMC] Have you signed up for our first Yes Fest yet?

Andy Bichlbaum andy at asb.yeslab.org
Tue May 20 06:19:16 EDT 2014

==============================
NEWS FROM THE YES LAB
==============================
Have you signed up for our first Yes Fest yet? It’s happening June 4th and you don’t want to miss it! Help us make our new movie happen by partying with us, Yes Men style!

Can’t make it to NYC but still want to help make this a big success? Donate here and you'll be automatically registered for the Excellent Raffle just as if you were in NYC: https://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=381&qid=926944

Help us promote Yes Fest! Join and share the event on Facebook: https://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=378&qid=926944
You received this email because you signed up to receive information
from The Yes Lab. or one of its partners. Learn more and connect by
visiting our web site YesLab.org and please join/like our
Facebook Page: https://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=379&qid=926944

20 Cooper Sq. 5th Floor
New York, NY 10003
United States