[IMC] National Film Challenge - Judging Results Update

National Film Challenge nationalfilmchallenge at 48hourfilm.com
Thu May 22 19:29:32 EDT 2014

Hello National Film Challenge participants and fans!

We are in the planning stage for the 2014 competition and will be sending out
information in the near future. In the meantime, if you live close enough to a
48 Hour Film Project city, we encourage you to get involved in that competition
too. It is geat fun and a perfect way to warm up for this year's National Film
Challenge. To find out if there is a 48HFP city near you please click here:
[1]www.48hourfilm.com/

We hope too see you back again in 2014!

Duane and Robyn