[IMC] {ovp at illinois.edu} U of I Volunteer Fair - recruit University students for volunteer service projects

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:27:37 EDT 2015

Subject:
2015 Volunteer Fair Booth Registration Reminder
From:
ovp at illinois.edu
Date:
8/19/15 2:50 PM

To:
imc at ucimc.org

test image
<https://illinois.edu/emailer/forward?emailId=77902&url=union.illinois.edu%2Fovp&emailAddress=imc@ucimc.org&finder=&constituentId=&factsReferenceId=>

Dear Community and Campus Partners,

There is still time to sign up for the Volunteer Fair!

For those who have already signed up, thank you for registering. If you
have not received a confirmation email you will receive one shortly.

The Illini Union Office of Volunteer Programs will be hosting a
Volunteer Fair at the University of Illinois on *Tuesday, September 1,
2015 from 10:30 am – 1:30 pm *in the Illini Union. Attending the
Volunteer Fair is a great way to recruit university students for
volunteer opportunities and service projects.

We are expecting spaces to fill up fast. Registration closes 11:59 PM
Tuesday, August 25, 2015, or earlier if capacity is reached.

For more information and to register for the Volunteer Fair go
to:http://go.illinois.edu/VolunteerFairSignUp
<https://illinois.edu/emailer/forward?emailId=77902&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgo.illinois.edu%2FVolunteerFairSignUp&emailAddress=imc@ucimc.org&finder=&constituentId=&factsReferenceId=>.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you in September!

OVP Staff

Illini Union Office of Volunteer Programs
<https://illinois.edu/emailer/forward?emailId=77902&url=http%3A%2F%2Funion.illinois.edu%2Fget-involved%2Foffice-of-volunteer-programs&emailAddress=imc@ucimc.org&finder=&constituentId=&factsReferenceId=>

288 Illini Union • 1401 W. Green St. • Urbana, IL 61801 • 217. 333. 7424
• ovp at illinois.edu