[IMC] U-Illinois Vet Student Club Event Booking / RFU Simulcast

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 15 11:51:48 EST 2015

I'm willing in principle, assuming I'm not tied up on whatever the date
turns out to be.

I'm also happy to show the ropes and wires to other people, on that date
or preferably sooner.   Should we try to have a class?

There are things I'd like to learn in such a class too.   (Why does the
headphone-out-to-transformer-to-XLR-to-mic-input path not work for me?)